Thursday, March 12, 2009

Rosemary Pork Chops

Meh...............





The ladies in the front office at my business were talking about this dish today. I had everything I needed to make it so here it is.

Make a paste of garlic, salt and rosemary. Mix this paste with some sour cream and set aside. Season some pork chops, bone-in is recommended but I had boneless so went with that. Brown the chops one one side in some oil, flip them over, spread the paste mix on them. Put the skillet into a 400 degree oven for ten minutes. Put the chops on a plate, cover with foil. In the skillet add some stock and reduce the stock and brown bits by about half. Spoon this over the chops and serve.
I thought they were okay, a little too much garlic for my wife. Definitely not as good as this but that's okay, grilling days are fast approaching!
Gonna whip up some Indian food tomorrow night!

No comments: